Job OverviewResponsible for maintaining a high degree of guest and Staff Member satisfaction while assisting with day-to-day operation of retail venue by performing the following duties:
- Responsible for ensuring that the retail floor is managed efficiently.
- Ensures the highest quality product reaches our guest and meets specifications.
- Conducts daily shift meetings.
- Assists in training new Staff Members within their department.
- Assists management with motivating, developing, coaching and counseling Staff Members to ensure the proper level of service is being provided to guests.
- Notifies management of low inventory and recommends new inventory.
- Responsible for reporting any Staff Member issues to management.
- Assists management with opening and closing responsibilities.
- Assists with the receiving of merchandise deliveries and stocking of the sales floor.
- Ensures inventory controls are followed to manage retail shrinkage and swelling.
- Consistently maintains the merchandise and visual plan. Assists with maintaining store standards including stocking, cleaning, folding, etc.
- Ensures that all productivity and quality standards are maintained.
- Maintains high-level of knowledge regarding the company’s products and happenings, and communicates
- properly to guests; establishes rapport with all guests through name recognition.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned or determined by management and moves with a sense of urgency.
- Adheres to responsible alcohol service established by company policy.
- Understands and utilizes all safety and sanitation practices as defined in the safety program and reports any accidents to management.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures as established in the Staff Member Handbook.
Skills and Experience
- One to two years retail experience.
- Supervisory or management experience preferred.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to interact professionally with other departments and outside contacts.
- Ability to complete a heavy workload and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Good judgment and decision making abilities.
- Basic computer skills, Word, Excel, and Outlook preferred.